Wednesday, August 29, 2007

One really happy hen...


Yay! I am finally blogging...I have been stalking other blogs and am riveted by the writers...their honesty, their friendships, their camaraderie....all of it. Now, it is my turn to join the club and I am in a really great spot in my life. I hope. No, I am...we are on a new adventure - more about this one later, but it is a GREAT adventure and everyone falls asleep happy and TOGETHER in ONE house. Again, YAY! And, I - the oldest, reliable, take the familiar road child, am jumping into some new things - old, but very new, and my eyes are open, but this road is not so familiar any more, but I do know how to drive. Boy, I also know how to babble. Even in my writing. OK, this blog may be simple - but it is mine and I really hope someone reads it and maybe even reads it again and maybe someday somebody new will stalk my blog....:)

No comments: